Saturday, July 4, 2009

Another happy customer ...

The girls at the Melbourne studio recently received a beautiful letter from Cherry and we just had to share!

It was a pleasure to meet Cherry and her two lovely children and we look forward to photographing them again.

'Hi,

I just want to thank everyone who helped with my shoot and say that it was the most amazing display of customer service I have EVER seen in my life. I used to work as a mystery shopper so have a lot of experience!

I love my photos and will treasure them always.

May your business go from strength to strength.

Kind regards
Cherry'




Contact Details

Website www.katrinachrist.com.au

Studio Phone Numbers
Brisbane - (07) 3891 5885
Sydney - (02) 9417 7722
Melbourne - (03) 9819 9988

About

My photo
Welcome to Katrina Christ Photographer. We are located in Australia with studios in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne. We capture absolutely precious moments; your baby crawling for the first time, dimply bottoms, chubby legs, cheesy grins, sisters entwined, brothers wrestling, parents tickling kids, families laughing.