Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Katrina is going on holidays!

Well we are packing up the kids and going on holidays out west in a big RV!

I can't wait to show my girls where I grew up, stay on a working property, visit the home of the Muttaburrasaurus, fossick for saphires near Emerald, and then a nice drive down the coast.

Being from the bush I cannot wait - I love the long straight roads and landscape. I will keep you all posted as a possible next holiday destination for families.

I can see lots of board games, toasted marshmallows, daggy dancing while singing "Fernando" by the fire and quite possibly a few photos will be taken. But I'm a bit nervous about the cold, it was -2 in Roma the other night!

We all sat down last Friday night and watched the movie "RV". It is hilarious but I hope we don't have too many similar moments, especially cleaning out the pipes.

Have a great winter holiday yourselves, even if you can't get away. I just can' t wait to spend time as a family.

Love to all

Katrina xxooxxoox




Contact Details

Website www.katrinachrist.com.au

Studio Phone Numbers
Brisbane - (07) 3891 5885
Sydney - (02) 9417 7722
Melbourne - (03) 9819 9988

About

My photo
Welcome to Katrina Christ Photographer. We are located in Australia with studios in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne. We capture absolutely precious moments; your baby crawling for the first time, dimply bottoms, chubby legs, cheesy grins, sisters entwined, brothers wrestling, parents tickling kids, families laughing.